Delighted to announce i have been invited to exhibited at KORU6
KORU6 is an international contemporary jewellery triennal organized for the sixth time. The main purpose of the event is to present widely international contemporary jewellery and bring together the artists, lecturers, researchers and people with interest in contemporary jewellery to take part in exhibition, seminar and workshops!
The exhibition will be open at Imatra Art Museum from 20th of August to 15th of September 2018. This time 12 talented jewellery artist were invited to take part of the exhibition. Each of them was asked to invite two interesting artist from their own country to join in the exhibition. In total there will be works of 39 artists from 12 countries.
KORU6 exhibition, Imatra Art Museum, from 20th of August to 15th of September 2018. Opening ceremony in the evening of 17th of August 2018.
KORU6 workshops, 14th-16th of August 2018.
KORU6 seminar, 17th-18th of August 2018.
KORU6 will travel to Helsinki in October 2018.
The artists participating KORU6 are:
- Jussi Järvinen, Mari Keto and Hanna Ryynänen, Eija Mustonen, Minna Karhu and Maria Nuutinen (from Finland)
- Tobias Alm, Anna Norrgrann and Jelizaveta Suska (Sweden)
- Julia Maria Künnap, Maarja Niinemägi and Rainer Kaasik-Aaslav (Estonia)
- Ineke Heerkens, Jeannette Jansen and Christopher Thompson-Royds (Netherlands)
- Jasmin Matzakow, Vivi Touloumidi and Nadine Kuffner (Germany)
- Dana Hakim, Vered Kaminski and Naama Bergman (Israel)
- Zoe Robertson, Rachael Colley and Tim Carson (Timothy Information Limited) (United Kingdom)
- Liesbet Bussche, Octave Vandeweghe and Eline Willemarck (Belgium)
- Edu Tarin, Marc Monzó and Estela Saez Vilanova (Spain)
- Carla Castiajo, Cristina Filipe and Manuel Vilhena (Portugal)
- Lauren Kalman, Seth Papac and Mallory Weston (USA)
- Aurelie Guillaume, Marie Ève Castonguay and Amir Sheikhvand (Canada)
For more information please visit KORU6